Travel Guard Trip Insurance
PLEASE NOTE: All plans may vary depending on state of residency. Please go to this link to review plan options, price & purchase directly from Travel Guard
If you have purchased Travel Guard Insurance and have questions regarding Claims, visit:
- Platinum - Our Platinum Plan is for travelers who want the most comprehensive package of travel insurance coverage and assistance services. If you are looking for the total package that includes our highest level of medical coverage, plus additional benefits when purchased within 15 days of initial trip payment, then this is the package for you! The Platinum Plan also covers for pre-existing medical conditions, financial default - even trip cancellation due to job loss and other covered work reasons! You can also upgrade your Platinum Plan to include optional coverages like Cancel for Any Reason and Medical Evacuation home or to the hospital of your choice!
- Gold - Our Gold Plan is our most popular package of travel insurance & assistance services. Offering comprehensive coverage for individual travelers and families, this plan includes children 17 and under covered at no additional cost! If you purchase within 15 days of initial trip deposit, this plan provides additional benefits for pre-existing medical conditions, financial default increased Missed Connection to $500, and provides $50,000 Flight Guard coverage. Optional coverage upgrades include Cancel for Any Reason and Medical Evacuation home or to the hospital of choice.
- Silver - Our Silver Plan is for travelers and families who want basic comprehensive coverage and access to our 24-hour emergency travel assistance services. This plan provides even more benefits when purchased within 15 days of initial trip payment, including coverage for pre-existing medical conditions and financial default. Each child 17 and under is covered at no additional cost for each adult that purchases this plan.
- My Travel Guard - A "build your own" travel insurance plan. Includes basic and 24-hour emergency travel services. Customize "My Travel Guard" with coverages and limits to meet your specific travel needs. Optional Coverage Upgrades include Cancel for Any Reason, increased medical, emergency evacuation and baggage coverages, Adventure Sports Coverage, Additional Covered Reasons Upgrade and more!
- Pack 'N Go -Includes all of our vital post-departure coverages. Ideal for spur-of-the-moment, last-minute travelers who don't need trip cancellation coverage.
- MedEvac Annual Plan - This annual plan is ideal for individuals who take frequent international trips. Covering individual trips up to 90 days in length, the Travel Guard MedEvac plan can provide worldwide travel medical evacuation that will transport you to the hospital of your choice or home if medically necessary. Plus, this plan can cover any qualified accompanying medical expenses you may incur. MedEvac also includes Security Evacuation coverage, including natural disasters (not available in all states) and optional baggage coverage
TESTIMONIAL: EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS: AIRPORT HONEYMOON AVERTED
From the color of the dresses, location for the honeymoon, flavor of the cake, to the very last hydrangea, couples can plan for each moment of their wedding. Unfortunately, one thing they cannot control is inclement weather that can put a damper on their destination wedding or honeymoon plans. Newlyweds Matthew and Amy of Baltimore, Md. realized how easily their thought-out honeymoon to Belize could be ruined when storms rolled into the Caribbean, delaying their flight out of Miami. Matthew and Amy, on the first night of their honeymoon, were stranded in the Miami International Airport. Not a very romantic start to their life together.
Fortunately, the couple had purchased a travel insurance plan through Travel Guard to help cover their honeymoon investment. Travel Guard's personal assistance center* helped locate a hotel near the Miami Airport enabling Matthew and Amy to spend the first night of their honeymoon in luxury, instead of on a bench at the airport terminal. Travel Guard also arranged for ground transportation to and from the hotel, and worked with the airlines to ensure they reached their destination the next day. *
With Travel Guard's assistance, the couple was able to reach Belize the next day and enjoy the rest of one of the most important trips of their lives.**
**The scenario summarized above is offered only as an example. Coverage depends on the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy. Anyone interested in the above product should request a copy of the description of coverage for a description of the scope and limitations of coverage.