Thank You for choosing Travel Vacations, an independent affiliate of Strong Travel Services!
DISCLAIMER: Julie Chaump, Travel Vacations & Strong Travel Services, Inc. (“Strong Travel Inc”) and its representatives, agents, officers, directors, employees, affiliates and insurers act solely as “a booking agent” for travel services and related products based upon the criteria supplied by you. Therefore, Julie Chaump, Travel Vacations & Strong Travel Services, Inc. disclaims all responsibility regarding the actual travel services and related products that are purchased. Once a booking is completed through Julie Chaump, Travel Vacations & Strong Travel Services, Inc any funds received from you by Julie Chaump, Travel Vacations & Strong Travel Services, Inc. are sent directly to the actual supplier of the service or product. If you have a complaint with or about the actual supplier, you cannot hold Julie Chaump, Travel Vacations & Strong Travel Services, Inc. responsible. Any acts, errors or omissions of independent suppliers (such as airlines, cruise lines, tour or ground operators) are not the responsibility of Julie Chaump, Travel Vacations & Strong Travel Services, Inc. Under no circumstance will Julie Chaump, Travel Vacations & Strong Travel Services, Inc. be or become liable or responsible for any illness, injury or damage (including consequential and incidental damages) to persons or property in connection with any accommodations, transportation or other services or products purchased, even if those services are canceled, delayed or not available at the time of travel. Under no circumstances will Julie Chaump, Travel Vacations & Strong Travel Services, Inc. be liable or responsible in any way for any acts of third parties that disrupt or prohibit the receipt of any service or product, such as riots, strikes, acts of terrorism, overbooking, weather or other events
Working Hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm CST. Closed major holidays.
The client agrees to verify & confirm the accuracy of the travel itinerary and invoice within 24 hours of receipt or it may result in additional charges for corrections.
The client agrees to carefully review all offers and proposals and meet the supplier imposed deadlines for approval and payment. Failure to meet strict supplier deadlines could mean automatic cancellation and all monies forfeited.
The client agrees to provide agent with their current and updated documentation for travel; such as passport, Known Traveler Identification Number, Frequent Flyer Numbers, Hotel Program Numbers, and so on.
The client agrees to personally verify and be aware of any and all State Department Travel Warnings, CDC issued Travel requirements, Vaccinations requirements, Entry/Exit requirements, passport or recommendations.
- International Travel Visit www.travel.state.gov for VISA/Passport info Entry/Exit requirements of the country you are visiting. Improper documentation may result in denied boarding and all monies forfeited. Travel Vacations cannot be held responsible for improper documentation related to Visa’s & passports.
- Domestic Travel: All passengers 18 years of age or older are required to present 1 form of government-issued photo ID (such as a valid driver's license) or 2 forms of non-photo identification, 1 of which must be a state or federal agency-issued (such as a U.S. Social Security card), before boarding a flight. Failure to present positive identification can result in denied boarding and no refunds will be granted.
- ZIKA - http://www.cdc.gov/zika/prevention/
- Travel Alerts/Warnings https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings.html
- Traveling to Europe? https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/europe-travel-alert.html
Flight schedules, seat assignments, and luggage restrictions (fees may apply) are subject to change by the airlines at any time. We will make every effort to notify guests of these changes to flight schedules or luggage restrictions. However, we recommend that you contact the airline directly via their website or phone at least 72 hours prior to your departure to confirm current policies for how much time to allow prior to check-in, carry-on or luggage restrictions, whether you can lock your bags, prohibited items, and luggage count and weight allowances for flights to and from your destination.
Every effort will be made to assign seats at no charge. However, many airlines now charge for advanced seat assignments ranging from $20 on up. Price varies greatly. Cost for advanced seat assignments is NOT included in your package.
Prices DO NOT include the following: passport and visa fees as required by destination traveling to, some foreign departure taxes and other government-imposed charges; and MAY NOT include porterage, gratuities, resort fees, energy surcharges.
Checked baggage fees are additional and vary by airline. Please visit airline direct for current information and pricing.
Bedding is not guaranteed unless it is specifically noted within the room category name. Otherwise, it is on request only and may or may not be confirmed at time of hotel check in.
Most deposits are non refundable and non transferable. Additional cancellation penalties will apply after final payment date.
Travel Insurance: We believe that your upcoming trip is a significant investment which you should cover. For this reason, we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance. We recommend TravelEx. If you choose to decline this valuable coverage, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements.
- You will be required to submit an Insurance Waiver
- For more details about insurance and pricing, visit ALLIANZ Global Assistance
(1) Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years' imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals.
(2) There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For further information contact your airline representative.
(3) Liquids rule in your carry on baggage https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/liquids-rule
After reviewing these advisements, by posting your payment through Julie Chaump with Travel Vacations an independent affiliate of Strong Travel Services, you are agreeing to the above.