One of our personal favorites... as they are the most experienced private jet team in the industry, is TCS World Travel. They have operated more than 240 trips to over 200 countries and counting. Their veteran travel experts know how to deliver a truly immersive, worry-free travel experience.
They work with some of the world’s most distinguished cultural organizations, hotel management companies and universities — National Geographic Expeditions, Four Seasons, Smithsonian Journeys and many others.
Private Jet experiences are VERY different. It is very important that we work together to find the jet, itinerary and experience that fits your dream journey. You can browse some here http://gobyprivatejet.com/TravelVacations
Ask about our EXCLUSIVE OFFER on the following itineraries:
TCS World Travel
February 17 – March 8, 2017
$83,950 per person double occupancy
Four Seasons Private Jet Experience
May 27 - June 14, 2017
$135,000 per person double occupancy
National Geographic Expeditions
April 28 – May 18, 2017
$69,950 per person double occupancy
TCS Travel staff includes:
- Veteran trip leaders to effortlessly guide your journey.
- Your own personal guest services manager to help you prepare for and customize your journey.
- A global network of local agents, experts on their destinations, to greet you at every airport with a full ground staff to expedite your journey.
- A full support staff in our home office, with 24-hour phone service, to ensure that your trip is an incredible experience.
Some of the activities offered:
- Gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
- Riding elephants in Thailand.
- Visiting schoolchildren in Bali.
- Swimming with manta rays in the Maldives.
- Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef.
- Sharing tea with Berber elders in the Atlas Mountains.
- Flightseeing by helicopter off Namibia’s coast.
- People-watching in the lively souks of Morocco.
- Riding a Zodiac at Iguassu Falls.
- Observing monks during prayer ceremonies inBhutan.
Experts from world-renowned organizations travel with you to share their knowledge of the sights, cultures and people we encounter. They also arrange for exclusive meetings with locals and guides whenever possible, to provide a rare insider's view into every destination.